Permanently installed systems
Permanently installed systems of overhead equipment are installed on building roof and are a part of roof structure. Choice and device calculation of façade equipment can be executed at the design stage of object to foresee workloads and installation place of equipment or way of its transportation.
Suspended equipment can be installed for façade or fixed glazing erecting and after that can be used for façade maintenance.
- Welded constructions of hot galvanized steel
- Cradles of aluminium alloy
- Operated machinery with electric drive on roof
- Electric drives and operating per safety class IP55
- Hosting machine TIRAK™
- Boom with pivoted arm at the end in the bracing site of cradle
Permanently installed systems of façade service
- Ladder and mobile gantries