Modular Scaffolding plettac contur
Industrial and civil engineering require adaptable but heavy-duty scaffolding systems. The plettac contur perforated disk is stress-optimized and allows connection of up to 8 ledgers or diagonals per level with varying angle ratios. This means that the scaffold is flexible enough to be adapted even to the most differentiated building forms and layouts. The quality of the disk guarantees a high safety level.
The scaffold complies with the requirements of the health and safety regulations and with all aspects of EN 12810 and EN 12811.
Use of Scaffolding plettac contur
- Industrial application
- Repair and restoration of historic and religious buildings
- Shipbuilding and aircraft maintenance
- Stairways, stages and grandstands, flood protection etc.
Advantages of Scaffolding plettac contur
- Up to 8 ledgers / diagonals per level
- Flexible angle set up due to small and large connecting openings
- Only rectangular assembly possible due to connecting heads
- The uniformity of load distribution along the axes
- High load-bearing capacity and rigidity
- Adaptable to a variety of floor plans and building structures
- Flat design of perforated disc prevents built-up of plaster, dirt, ice